Tuesday, August 5, 2008

POLITICS: McCain Gets Slutty



In introducing his wife, McCain noted the ongoing beauty pageant at the event and said that he had "encouraged Cindy to compete. I told her, with a little luck, she could be the only person ever to serve as first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip."

Just wow. This was a direct quote from McCain while attending a biker rally in South Dakota. Little do people know that this Miss Buffalo Chip contest is topless...sometimes bottomless.

Classy. Talk about your conservative morals. Oh wait, I forgot, women don't have rights and are just here for their holes and apple pie. If I ever got a glimpse of that cum dumpster naked I would cry.

Take a look - she is eye fucking the shit out of you right now. I think Cindy is a stage name.

No comments:

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE OLDER POSTS ------->